Monday, November 22, 2010

Sayulita Trip Conclusion

Well, I am home to the freezing, bitter sweet place that I call home.  Lucky me.  Aside from this, I got to see all my friends and family that I have missed oh so much (Not Actually Sarcastic, can you believe it?).  I uploaded all my photos, and since I promised to post them on my blog, here they are.


Enjoy feasting your eyes on the sun and sand that surrounded me for a week (don't murder me at school :(  Please????)
The (one and only) room of the house


Looking out from out balcony


Once again, a closer image from our balcony


I just thought I would put a picture of myself up just for the fun of it


We called this "pretty beach", or the "playa ..."  (the dots were because the only word that I know in Spanish is playa=beach)


Pretty Beach


Pretty Beach


Dad and I @ pretty beach


Not actually quite sure where this is.  Either pretty beach, or our balcony.  I vote pretty beach


The center of the town.  To the left is a town square type this with grass and stuff (I don't have a photo of that),


Don't know where this is in Sayulita.  I just liked the sign.


I thought it was a prettyful colourful house


The pool @ Casa de Ensueno (it was really cold!!!!!)


Also from our balcony


There were a lot of stairs to our house.    These are just a few of them.


Same stairs, no Dad


This was la playa des los muertos


This grave had grass growing on it.  As you can see, it was the only grass there.






This was a weird grave.  There is already one dead person, but there is empty space for more people.  It was just a hole in the ground.  Kind of looked like a cellar of sorts.




This was taken near a workout area (right beside the beach of the dead.  Ironic, huh?).  It was really, really pretty.




This was the actual beach part of the beach of the dead.  No bodies here (well, there might be) but there was a house that fell over.


I was standing on rocks.  Hehehehe.


This is dog corner.  So named because in the evening, all the dogs that don't have homes gather here.  Don't particularly know why though.


The resident dogs of dog corner.


Casa de Ensueno sign


It thought it was pretty.


Ali

3 comments:

  1. Ali - looks like you had a fabulous time - I love your writing - Awesome!
    Hugs,
    Gavin AKA Evil-Stepfather

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looks so pretty there! :O
    P.S I can't believe you didn't take all the dogs home from dog corner xD teehee!
    I bet ur evil-spetfather would have loved that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beee-u-tiful!!!!!!! i agree with fong! bring the dogs home 2 meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete