Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sayulita day 3

Hey guys,

So yesterday was beautiful once again. I tried to get us to go to an internet cafe but that Idea was nixed because I had taken way too long to get up and it was time to go to the beach. So we were off and decided to try out a new part of the beach. We set up the sun tent(which all of us are madly in love with now) and settled down for an amazing day at the beach of reading, swimming, building really comfortable sand chairs, and saying no to all the people who want us to buy things. It tok us a little longer than usual to find a spot because once again, we were trying to steer clear of those sweet smelling dead fish littering the beach. The problem with them is that if you aren't careful, you are apt to step on one as they blend in magnificently with the sand. After a great afternoon of beach going, we visited a cute little burrito shop inn town as dad, Lori and I were outrageously hungry. They were awesome, if not cheap and we returned to casa de ensueno to enjoy them. We did a lot of reading yesterday and late yesterday night, I finished my book "World Of Wonders" for which Gavin will surely be proud. After some more laying about the room, we all agreed to go for a little jaunt around la playa de Los muertos which loosely translates into beach of the dead. Instead of stopping, we made our way back to the room as it was getting dark and nobody wants to run over a snake without knowing. I was especially grateful for this quick turn around because I was driving and didn't want the conscience of that poor little creature on my hands. We got home and read steadily until dinner time, paused for a snack and resumed our literary pursuits. Before bed, we watched the last episode of boston legal (I like this show(hint,hint mum)) and went to bed where I finished my book.

The end of day 3 and i am already freaking out about my homework. Pretty sure I had a dream about a project I forgot to do and had to finish it in class without the teacher noticing. My version of a nightmare (isn't that the definition of a nerd?????)

Hugs,
Ali

1 comment:

  1. Yessss you are a nerd!!!!!! but we love you for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so how burnt are you today! lol very jealous cause its extra cold here

    ReplyDelete