Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back to school...

Hey guys,

So Ian, Gavin, and I have been back to school for 2 weeks now and the third is on its way.  After a rather stressful two days, I've settled into a rhythm with the friends that I've made.  There are quite a few of them, so I know only a couple of their names.  Their school was weird at first.  They don't have lockers, classes move around, and kids don't use binders.  Just notebooks and for handouts, we just glue them in.  Gavin seems a little stressed still at having to adjust to moving around classrooms and stuff, but he'll get comfortable.  Hopefully.  Ian has started at Cudgegong Valley Public School and is LOVING it.  On Saturdays, he goes out for cricket and comes home really, really happy.  Mum is finding ways to amuse herself by working out and making friends.  Soon though, she's gonna start cleaning the house fanatically like she always does when she is bored.  Yesterday evening, I went to one of my new friend's birthday party.  It was fun.  I might be making friends, but they will never replace you guys.

Love you all,

Hugs,
Ali

5 comments:

  1. Love to hear about you guys! I can definitely picture Julie starting to clean fanatically! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear ur making friends! and dont worry we all no it IMPOSSIBLE to replace us!!!!!!!!!! missing u lots. keep having fun XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Ali! Kendal here, that sounds amasing and i'm getting a little jealous... just kidding! I'm glad to see you're setteling in and the people are nice but i miss you here! Jadyn, Kelly, Kevin and Izze say hey and have fun! Miss ya! Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kendal,
    I'm pretty sure that if I was reading about this from Canada, I'd be jealous too. ;) Yeah, the people here are great, and I've been doing my best to find everyone's Aussie counterparts. I don't have one for you guys yet, but I'm sure I'll meet someone. Say 'Hi' to the rest of your wonderful family for me.
    Hugs,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ali!

    Your new school sounds like a fun experience!
    Speaking of school...9D misses you soooo much!!
    Hope to hear from you again soon!

    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete