Hello all...
I am here in beautiful Sayulita, contrary to my prior belief that I was staying in Puerto Vallarta. We are staying in a picturesque little inn type thing called Casa de Ensuano which means home of the fantastic. Beautiful mexican architecture surrounds me and tons of trees. I took photos, but my camera doesn't connect to the computer here and so you all get to imagine what I am seeing until further notice. Yesterday evening, we were sitting outside and there was a gecko expertly glued to the roof. It looked like one of those glow in the dark sticky toys that my brother loves except it didn't have a string attached. As I was getting ready for bed, dad told me in an off hand way to shake out my PJs for scorpions. This freaked me out as you can probably tell, so I had a little trouble going to sleep that night. Oh well. He also told me to close all the windows and doors to prevent iguanas and pumas from hopping in to pay us a visit. What a wonderful father I have. He did promise to let me drive the golf cart sometime this visit so I can brush up on my non-existent driving skills. Who knows... Maybe this 14 year old will finally start to study for her drivers test. One thing is for sure... Mexico is sunny and warm and I am ecstatic! to be here.
No comments:
Post a Comment