Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sayulita day 4

Thursday ughhhhh. That means that tomorrow is the last full day of doing nothing. This morning, I urged dad to come with me to an Internet cafe downtown so that I could do some homework as the Internet in Casa de ensueno doesn't connect to macs. It is a good thing that Lori brought along her work computer as it is an HP and works down here. I think that we spent s good hour working at the cafe and I got some good work done. This means that I won't be as stressed when I come home so that mum doesn't have to deal with a whiny, stressed, unhappy little girl. I'll try mum!!! I think that once the sun comes out in full force that we will rejoin the playa (which as you probably guessed is spanish for beach). I told you about how the Internet isn't working for macs at the room. Well, guess what?????? We went and signed inn at the Internet cafe and then came back to the room and it works!!!!!! Hooray! Hooray! We all jump for joy as that means that I can actually do homework here!!!!! So exciting. Anyways, the sun is shining, the roosters crying (incessantly, actually. The stereotypical only in the very early morning rooster must not apply here), the dogs fighting, the children yelling, the music is playing and the waves are crashing. What paradise. (yes, one of the main reasons I wrote that line was so that you were all jealous. But it wasn't the only reason mind you)


Hugs,
Ali

P.S. This post isn't quite done yet as it is still only 11:30 right now, so I will continue this later.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe... Silly Macs xD
    Yeahhh, I'm still pretty jealous :( But I can't wait till you get hoome :D :D :D Hope ur having fun :3

    ReplyDelete