Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fiji

Okay, so Gavin just showed me where we are going to be staying in Fiji.  It is called Malolo island resort.  I hear that the only thing on this tiny little island is the resort, so it is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!  Anyways, here are some of the photos.












Aren't you jealous?

Hugs,
Ali


P.S.  I now know when I leave for my dad's house for christmas.  It is the 22 of December, and then I come back the 29th.  ( I know, cutting it close, aren't we?).  Anyways, if we want to find a time for a whole bunch of us to get together, it needs to be before I leave for Christmas.

Anyways,
I love you all,

Hugs,
Ali

2 comments:

  1. well we could have the get together party thing b4 u go ali cause i leave 4 nelson on the 26th and i dont come back till the day b4 school restarts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just reread what u had written and realized that that is what u said... oh well

    ReplyDelete