Aliiii! :O It looks like your having such a good time! Gah! I wish I was theree :( it started snowing here again after luch.. in math. Can you think or a sight more depessing then that?! :( Oh well :) Just means that the outdoor rinks willbe open longer :) But anyways! Look at you go on the volley court! Oh hot dayummm girl ;D The opera house looks awesome, I want to go there one day :D THIS COMMENT IS GETTING TOO LONG! Heheheheee Your really pretty and I miss you! (And don't think I won't buy you anything from this awesome jam shop when I go to Kelowna) <3
looks pretty awesome ali!!!! you are soooo lucky! yeah like catherine said it started snowing 2day then my bus was l8 so i froze my butt off... but its alll good cause im canadian... kinda... anyways sidney looks awesome and i totally wanna go there someday!!!! specialy the opera house i just love the way it looks sooo cool!!! anyways i miss ya love ya and im glad ur havin fun but dont forget about alll ur amazing calgary friends while your away!!! XD
Aliiii! :O
ReplyDeleteIt looks like your having such a good time! Gah! I wish I was theree :( it started snowing here again after luch.. in math. Can you think or a sight more depessing then that?! :( Oh well :) Just means that the outdoor rinks willbe open longer :)
But anyways! Look at you go on the volley court! Oh hot dayummm girl ;D
The opera house looks awesome, I want to go there one day :D
THIS COMMENT IS GETTING TOO LONG!
Heheheheee
Your really pretty and I miss you!
(And don't think I won't buy you anything from this awesome jam shop when I go to Kelowna) <3
^ fail gammar/ spelling
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, it must be driving you mad ;)
Btw, I wonder how the aussies that r living here like the fine canadian weather :D
ReplyDeletelooks pretty awesome ali!!!! you are soooo lucky! yeah like catherine said it started snowing 2day then my bus was l8 so i froze my butt off... but its alll good cause im canadian... kinda... anyways sidney looks awesome and i totally wanna go there someday!!!! specialy the opera house i just love the way it looks sooo cool!!! anyways i miss ya love ya and im glad ur havin fun but dont forget about alll ur amazing calgary friends while your away!!! XD
ReplyDeleteali - more pics! and pics of your tasmania trip.
ReplyDeletehope you're have fun with the big family there. miss you guys. xoxo meg.