Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gavin as part of this road trip...

I'm sorry.  It seems as if I've completely managed to eliminate my wonderful stepfather from all the pictures over this entire trip.  Here are a couple that will not be in numerical order because it would take too long.  Gavin, Ian, and I have started school and I will update that with photos as soon as possible.
Hugs,
Ali






2 comments:

  1. Hahahaaa scary picture of Gavin o.O
    I miss you, were looking at this durin Social class :D
    Lol crosby isn't here but corning is :P
    I love ur new picture at the top btw '3
    pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I miss Social. It's really easy to use the computers for anything other than what Crosby wants us to do. Thanks. I enjoy the picture at the top too. The greyness of the sky reminds me of sea trip. Ahhh, sea trip.

    ReplyDelete